SANGOMA officially started on 1 November 2011. A kick-off meeting was held from 24-25 November 2011.
International Liege colloquium on Ocean Dynamics 2015
The 47th Liege colloquium will be held in 2015 on Data Analysis and Data Assimilation. Details will appear on the Colloquium page soon.
SANGOMA partners will contribute to the MyOcean2 science days in Toulouse 22-24 September 2014.
- Kick-off meeting of Sangoma (24-25 November 2011)
- Specification of a data model (8 May 2012)
- First project meeting (26-28 November 2012)
- Second project meeting (1-2 April 2014)
During the course of the 4-year project, we plan workshops for PhD students as well as operational users of data assimilation. The workshops will be announced later on this web page.
- First operational user workshop (20 November 2012). This meeting was organized within MyOcean Science Days 2012 and seeked feedback on our planned developments.
- The first PhD workshop
- The second SANGOMA PhD workshop is organised as part of the 4th Summer School on Data Assimilation (20 July 2015 - 31 July 2015).